Under Australian Consumer Law customers have the right to ask for a replacement or refund if the product fails to meet the consumer guarantee.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind.
- Misused the product in a way that caused the problem.
- knew of or were made aware of the fault before purchase.
We know that sometimes things don't fit the way we hoped so we are happy to accept returns for store credit or exchanges on full price merchandise subject to the terms stated.
- 14 days from date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase.
- The merchandise to be in its original state, unworn, unwashed and tags still attached.
- Return postage is responsibility of the customer.
- Please include a pre paid self addressed parcel bag in with your return.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges not purchased online.
Flat rate postage $10.00. (standard mail).
Free postage over $150.00 purchase. (standard mail).